Safety Speed H6 Panel Saw
The popular H6 panel saws are ideally suited for customers looking for a full sized vertical panel saw at a very affordable price. This saw has a crosscutting height of 74″ while delivering an accuracy of 1/32″ straight and square. With 3 1/4 Hp industrial motors, these versatile saws are used in a variety of panel cutting operations.
- 3¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1¾”steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
Maximum cross cut - 74 Inches (1850 millimeters)
Maximum rip cut - Unlimited
Maximum cut thickness - 1 3/4 Inches (45 millimeters)
Cut accuracy, Straight and Square - 1/32" (0.8 millimeters)
Saw blade diameter - 8 Inches (210 millimeters)
Motor 15 amp, 120 Volt
Frame Length - 120 Inches (3050 millimeters)
Product shipping information
Weight - 359 pounds
Dimensions - 120 Inches × 11 Inches × 95 Inches